Monday 2 December 2013

Add New items in the buddy member menu

In the buddypress there is need to add certain new functionality in the buddypress there need to custmize the inbuilt functions. So i show you a code with the help of that i was successfull to add new menu in the buddypress member menu.

 
<?php


function my_setup_nav() {
      global $bp;

      bp_core_new_nav_item( array( 
            'name' => __( 'Item One', 'buddypress' ), 
            'slug' => 'my-item-one', 
            'position' => 30, 
            'screen_function' => 'my_item_one_page', 
      ) );

      bp_core_new_nav_item( array(
            'name' => __( 'Item Two', 'buddypress' ),
            'slug' => 'my-item-two',
            'position' => 20,
            'screen_function' => 'my_item_two_template' 
      ) );

      // Change the order of menu items
      $bp->bp_nav['settings']['position'] = 100;

      // Remove a menu item
      $bp->bp_nav['activity'] = false;

      // Change name of menu item
      $bp->bp_nav['groups']['name'] = 'community';
}

add_action( 'bp_setup_nav', 'my_setup_nav' );


// Load a page template for your custom item. You'll need to have an item-one-template.php and item-two-template.php in your theme root.
function my_item_one_template() {
      bp_core_load_template( 'item-one-template' );
}

function my_item_two_template() {
      bp_core_load_template( 'Sign-Up' );
}

?>



No comments:

Post a Comment